We have got into the festive spirit this week and decorated our classroom. I have even been talked into putting tinsel up in my room!! I do love this time of year and all of us in 6LM have loved starting our Advent learning this week and have been rehearsing our songs for our carol service on Tuesday. The songs are sounding great but we need some more practice with Joy to the World.
Steve is back!!
Brooke took Steve home this week and did some excellent Maths. Well done Brooke and Steve.
A lack of planners in school and a dip in spelling scores this week. These are all from the GaPS paper you did this week. Please learn and bring your planner in every day next week!
- What does the small 2 represent?
- What is a square number?
- Rewrite the question with the new number before the addition
Identify the subject, object and verb in the sentences below:
- Sarah passed the rugby ball.
- Alex combed his hair.
- Richard drove his car.
Which of these sentences are written in the active voice? How about the passive voice?
- The knot was untied by Amber.
- Without warning, Tim hit the tennis ball.
- Slowly but surely, the burgers were eaten by the class.
Thank you for your hard work this week and all of your comments on the blog!
Have a lovely weekend,